Vastu shastra, the ancient science of architecture plays a huge role in influencing the energy flow in your home. The principles of Vastu define décor and home arrangement norms that boost the flow of positive energy inside your home/office.
So, if you want to make your home Vastu compliant follow the furniture placement tips mentioned below.
Vastu Furniture Tips for Living Room
- To ensure high energy flow in your living room keep it clutter-free and properly lit.
- No matter whether you have a wooden sofa design or leather upholstered, your sofa should always face the east or south direction. Since maximum sunlight comes from the east direction it is considered good.
- For TV unit/ cabinet placement choose a south-east direction. You will directly receive morning sunlight from this direction which will help you stay fresh and energetic all day.
Vastu Furniture Tips for Bedroom
- When you are in the market to shop and checking double bed price, make sure youchoose the wooden furniture items. Metal furniture should be avoided at all costs as they generate negative vibrations.
- The best direction for bed as per Vastu norms is south or west. Your bed should be arranged such that while sleeping your feet should point in the east or north direction.
- Make the dressing table a bedroom essential item and place it in such a way that it doesn’t face your bed. Moreover, for placement of wardrobe prefer South, West, or southwest direction.
- To promote the flow of positive vibrations keep your bedroom organized and neat.
Vastu Furniture Tips for Dining Room
- Never install TV units in front of your dining table. This is because it creates a disturbance in eating and whatever food you are eating is not consumed properly.
- Never place a dining table under the beam or in the middle of the room.
- As per Vastu, it is preferable to have a rectangular or square-shaped dining table. The table should be positioned such that while having a meal you face east or north direction.
Vastu Furniture Tips for Kitchen
As per Vastu, a well-organized kitchen with spaciousness invites healthy vibes. It infuses your kitchen with positivity. Alternatively, if you keep your kitchen disorganized or messy it is likely to hinders the energy flow. Given below are the Vastu norms for kitchen furniture placement:
- Modular kitchen cabinets, racks, and drawers make a good choice for an organized kitchen. However, while installing cabinets make sure they do not obstruct the entry path to the kitchen.
- The storage cabinets should be installed on or near the southern and western walls of the kitchen. Moreover, the North and East directions should be strictly avoided.
- Your kitchen furniture should be placed such that it lies against the window. This ensures maximum sunlight penetration inside the kitchen.
So, this is how you can plan your furniture arrangement at home. Paying attention to aspects of Vastu will bring prosperity, health, and, positivity to your home.